Gro is a clean reader friendly, content focus theme for ghost blogging platform. This theme is 100% responsive which means it will fit in various device of different size. Using Gro theme you can transform your regular ghost blog into a eye soothing web appearance. It is not only beautiful but also nice user experience for your audience. This theme is multi-user ready so you can setup a multi-user blog or journal with no extra effort. Gro is suitable for any kind of personal or travel, hobby, tutorial blog. You can also use this theme for online journal, magazine or company blog.
Installing and customizing this theme is very easy. All required information are provided in documentation.
- Ready for latest version of Ghost 3.0 and above.
- Fully support new membership and subscription feature.
- Clean and clutter free modern design.
- Masonry style layout
- Minimal and reader friendly. No unnecessary element used.
- 100% responsive.
- Fast page loading, takes less than a second. See Pingdom page speed result. and Google page speed result.
- Translation Ready theme. Translate into any language.
- Supports image logo. In live demo no image used to show how it looks by default using site title text.
- Supports the new Koenig editor’s all feature
- Previous and next post link in single post view.
- Supports inbuilt navigation system.
- Blog description under the logo.
- Tag image and tag description.
- Author cover image, avater, bio and social links.
- Author archive and tag archive custom page template.
- Multi author support.
- Search functionality.
- Responsive youtube, vimeo, soundcloud, mixcloud, codepen, twitter embed.
- Beautiful Code Highlight.
- Static pages.
- Author page. Shows all post by selected author.
- Tag page. Shows all post which has selected tag.
- Custom error page.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility Chrome, FireFox, Safari, IE9, IE10, IE11, EDGE
- Comment with disqus
- Post sharing on social media.
- Supports Ghost’s inbuilt subscribers feature.
- Google font.
- SVG icons.
- Well commented and well structured coding
- SCSS (CSS) file included, Easily achieve any color (has detailed documentation).
- Valid HTML5 coding.
To test the paid subscription do not use actual card details. Use the live demo site using any of the stripe’s test card numbers and details. Here you can find the test card list.